We have a recipe that’ll get you grilled ribs to die for and combines two of our favourite things – Chef Barbecue Sauce and Chef Brown Sauce!
Once you’ve made it you’ll be licking your lips and fingers all at once!
For the important part – the Sauce
- 3 tbsp spoon Chef Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chef Brown Sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp spoon honey
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- A pinch of pepper
For the Meat
- 500 grams meaty spare ribs – cut them to around 10 cm in length
- 1 clove of garlic
- Mix all sauce ingredients well until sugar dissolves.
- Wash the spare ribs and blanch them in boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Pop your ribs in your sauce and marinade for at least 1 hour but longer if you can.
- Arrange ribs in a stainless steel pot, add garlic and simmer over low heat for an hour – keep the sauce!
- Place the ribs on a sheet of aluminium foil with even more marinade on top and grill in preheated oven for 20 minutes at 200C/180C fan/gas 6 or until ribs are golden brown. Better still if the sun is shining or even if its not – get the barbeque out!
- Dig in!