Dunnes BBQ Competition: Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter, entrants must do one of the following :
- A valid entry consists of entering all details in the form above including name, email address, local Dunnes Stores and phone number. Only entries submitted through this form will be accepted.
- The opening date for entries is June 15th 2021, 09:00am Irish Standard Time (“IST”) and closing date for receipt of entries is August 16th 2021, 11:59PM IST
- Any entrant found to create multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- The prize is One (1) Portable Sahara BBQ and Chef Products.
- The prize will be awarded randomly to 15 winners. Full name, email address and home address in the Republic of Ireland will be required for prize delivery. The winner must reply to this email within five (5) days of the notification. If the email is not responded to after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in this competition, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this competition (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller and to the Data Controller using third-party agencies to process that personal data for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- The Promoter will only use the participant’s personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose. Participants’ personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation. Promoter and Data Controller: Valeo Foods Ireland. Merrywell Industrial Estate, Ballymount, Dublin (please do not send entries to this address).
- Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Competition winners will be contacted directly, no details will be published.
- Competition ends is August 16th 2021, 11:59PM IST