Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants have 3 different social media platforms which they can enter on. There will be one winner.
To enter, entrants must do one of the following :
3. The opening date for entries is 12th November, 2021, 09:00am Irish Standard Time (“IST”) and Closing Date for entries is November25th 2021 at 23:59*
4. Any entrant found to create multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
5. The prize is One Chef Hoodie and 1 Case of Chef Hot Curry Sauce
6. The prize will be awarded randomly to 3 winners via social media. Full name, email address and home address in the Republic of Ireland will be required for prize delivery. The winner must reply to this email within five (5) days of the notification. If the email is not responded to after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
7. The winner will receive the full details of their prize within one calendar month of competition closing date.
8. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
9. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
11. By participating in this competition, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this competition (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
12. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Instagram or any other third parties involved in the prizes. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or other third parties.
14. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller and to the Data Controller using third-party agencies to process that personal data for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
15. The Promoter will only use the participant’s personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose. Participants’ personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation. Promoter and Data Controller: Valeo Foods Ireland. Merrywell Industrial Estate, Ballymount, Dublin (please do not send entries to this address).